Welcome to TicTag Systems
Tic Tag Systems perform statutory compliance and maintenance services on mine sites, accommodation camps and offshore oil & gas projects across Western Australia. Since 2008 Tic Tag Systems have been taking the hassle and mismanagement out of site statutory compliance, campaign maintenance and preventative maintenance, continuing to provide an unmatched quality of service in this specialised maintenance ﬁeld. Read More…
See what Tic Tag Systems clients are saying below, or call us to discuss the options for your mine site, accommodation camp or offshore project. Take the stress and hassle out of your onsite maintenance today.
Download a FREE Brochure!
How We Run Over the Competition
Examples of Annual Campaign Statutory Compliance Experience Over $100K
- Rio Tinto, Brockman 4
- Rio Tinto, Brockman 2
- Apache Energy, Varanus Island
- Komatsu Australia, Welshpool
- Rio Tinto Resource Evaluation, Boolgeeda, Rhodes Ridge, Koodaideri, Bungaroo, T Rex, Little Angeles
- Minara Resources, Murrin Murrin
- First Quantum Minerals, Ravensthorpe Nickel
Our Prequalification Experience
- Rio Tinto Category 3
- Aparche Energy Vendor
- Minara Resources Vendor
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
- “I view Tic Tag as a quality organisation and can state categorically that the products and services they have supplied have increased site productivity. Ease of use, equipment portability and the product knowledge which the Tic Tag people have on tap are exemplary.”Phil SchubertElectrical Services Manager, Powertech
- “We will definitely be using Tic Tag Systems again and would recommend them to any other major players in our industry who value excellent service, competitive pricing and an attitute to the job that is, quite frankly, second to none.”Bog PoveyRegional OH&S Advisor, Barrick Gold
- “They managed to work around our night shift occupants and had the whole 200 man camp complete within under two days. We look forward to having Tic Tag Systems back again next year”.Alan HowardCamp Manager, Numans Collie Hills